Saturday 27 January 2007

Songs!

Avui us passo estrofes de cançons que m'agraden. Enjoy yourself!


IL NIÑO- I AM LOCO
I'm crying, I feel like I am dying but I'm trying
I beg to myself put my pride up on the shelf
Life is not forever
But if life will stay together
I would have a friend in my depression, have an end


THE CALLING- WHEREVER YOU'LL GO
So lately, been wondering
Who will be there to take my place
When I'm gone you'll need love
To light the shadows on your face.
FLOGGING MOLLY- BLACK FRIDAY RULE
So I must remain in my new adopted land
I'm doing the best, Hell I'm doin' all I can
So next time you see me, don't ask for my name
For I am the King and sure long may I reign

THE KILLERS- MR. BRIGHTSIDE
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
I'm Mr. Brightside

What else, what else can I do?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bon dia
No soc el Nestor

Digue'm, el Nestor escriu be o molt malament?

Si faig moltes faltes es perque el teclat no em va i cada cop que he de posar un accent he de anar a INSERTAR SIMBOLO i ja m'he fartat prou amb el treball de recerca....

t'ho he posat molt facil...
ja hauries de saber qui soc...

et dono pistes
no faig accent pel teclat
escric malament, segons tu
i sec al teu darrere
que mes puc demanar?